Day 24: How to build a Deep Learning Image Classifier for Game of Thrones dragons
Day 23: How to build an app with ARKit and Unity featuring Harry Potter PortKey
DAY 22: AI Game Bot using OpenAI Gym and Universe
DAY 21: Twitter Bot using Node.js
DAY 20: Go Lang - Quickstart Guide
DAY 19: RESTful API in Java with JAX-RS Framework
DAY 16-18: Creating and publishing an extension app for Chrome to Google WebStore
DAY 14 & 15: Messenger ChatBot that responds with kitten images
Day 13: AI ChatBot for Messenger using Node
Day 12: Created a Docker image and deployed it on AWS Beanstalk
Day 11: Using Docker to build and deploy a distributed app
Day 10: Using Facebook SDK in React Native App
Day 9: Porting React Native App across platforms
Day 7 & 8: Cross-Platform App with React Native
- Built a cross-platform (android, iOS and web) app with React Native.
- App leveraged react navigation for routing, fetch API, Firebase REST API.
- Built reusable UI components with ImageView, WebView, ListView, ScrollView etc.
Day 6: Realtime Tweets Analysis using Spark Streaming
Day 5: Making Server request with Axios
- Introduced HTTP network capability to the app using Axios to make github API calls.
- Wrapped up all components together to allow searching github for bios and repos using axios as well as note taking ability using firebase
- React App completed
Day 4: Validating and Managing State
Day 3: ReactFire, Firebase for Data Persistence
- Added data persistence to the app using ReactFire and Firebase.
- Data was seeded into the realtime JSON database.
- Created a notes component that renders a bootstrapped list of data from firebase using data binding property.
Day 2: React Router, State and Props
- Continued working on the buildout of React app for github repo search and notetaking use case.
- Created multiple react components and configured their interaction using react router.
- Setup react state and props for modelling data.
Day 1: First React App
- Coded and created this website, setup goals and got organized - here we go!
- Installed react, react DOM, babel, webpack with npm.
- Setup, created and ran my very first React App with a single component of the clichéd "Hello World".
- The app was configured using webpack and transpiled using babel.